- Click the member sign-up link
- Fill out the form with your information and chosen user credentials
- You will be asked to review and accept the Internet Society Privacy Statement and to opt-in to the Internet Society communications.
- Note that while not mandatory, if you do not opt-in to receive communications at this step, ISOC-DC will not be able to communicate with you. As a result, you must select this option in order to be approved as a member, because communicating with our members is essential to the health of our chapter.
- When form is completed click “Join Now”
- After completing and submitting this form, you will be given the option to “Join a Chapter.”
- Click on “Join a chapter”
- You will be required to log in using the credentials you set.
- Search for chapters in Washington DC
- Click “Join Chapter” when the US Washington DC Chapter comes up
- Await member confirmation
You do not have to be a resident of the Greater Washington DC area to be a member.
If you have any questions during this process, please reach out to email@example.com.